Sunday, July 24, 2005

Second installment of pictures: more London and the Netherlands




Picadilly Circus


street market...I think it was in the Soho area, but I was just wandering around and didn't really bother to find out


King's Cross Station, pre-bombing, as you can probably see

At this point my camera ran out of batteries, so until Linh give me the pictures she took, there will be a gap for the rest of our stay in UK.

The Netherlands:


Rijks Museum


street performers in Amsterdam


Amsterdam flower market


the flower market sells cacti! lots of cacti! many curious-looking and exotic varieties too.


Amsterdam canal


another canal


and yet another canal.


red light district


Joris!


Utrecht canal


Els and Linh


Statue of a guy in Den Haag. I forget the guy's name, and what he's pointing to is also a mystery. But that is most definately a seagull on his head.


Rietveld-Shroeder House (spelling?)


Utrecht countryside

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home