Wednesday, August 03, 2005

busy and sleep deprived week(s) and a weird shorts day

It's summer, but somehow I still manage to be sleep deprived. Maybe it's become a habit or an addiction of some sort.
It's busy because I handed in a draft this Monday for Triple Helix on GM foods and I have a poster presentation this Friday on three Fox transcription factors. The professor came back and looked at my poster and approved, so I am quite relieved. All that remains to be done is to get it printed, so maybe I'm not all that relieved. It sounds like getting it printed make take longer than I had anticipated. We will see.
And weird shorts day refers to what began during the jog Jessie and I took this evening. I decided to go run on the bleachers for a bit, and this guy... Well,I'll start with the beginning. He started off wearing shorts AND a shirt AND shoes. Then later he took off his shoes. Then he took off his shirt. Then he took off a pair of shorts (fortunately, or unfortunately depending on your point of view, there was a shorter pair of something or other underneath) and put his shoes back on. It was rather strange. People do such bizzaire things, but I think there's usually a reason. Maybe. We sat around and see what sort of clothes changes would happen next but decided to go back in. Then Dave decided to change into shorts....in his office adjoining Jessie's/Mike's lab benches. And Darwin left a pair of shorts on his chair.
Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home