Friday, August 12, 2005

good days

The past few days have been wonderful. Actually, the entire summer has been pretty wonderful, and I'm sad that it'll come to an end so soon. I still can't believe that class will start up again on the 29th. Usually I'm ready for school to start again, but I don't think that will be the case this summer.
People are starting to come back, so volleyball has filled out a bit more. Someone came back after two months of not playing and was serving so hard that I'm surprised my arms didn't bruise. Unfortunately, the frisbee people, or at least a lot of them, are leaving for a final trip home before the term starts.
As for lab stuff, I'm almost done with the Fox paper, for real this time, which makes me very excited. Hopefully it'll be done before the 29th. I don't really feel like it would be a good idea to drag it out longer than that. I still have quite a bit of sectioning to do, though, and sections are kind of hard to get right. It's surprisingly easy for the eyeball to fall out, and if the eyeball's fallen out, then I can't use it in a figure, which is unfortunate because some of the sections I need include eyes. And usually only one eye falls out, so it's obvious that the other one is missing. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home