Saturday, August 06, 2005

woohooo!

The poster session yesterday went surprisingly well. I figured that since I didn't do a hypothesis based experiment, it wouldn't be all that interesting, but actually, the pretty pictures mattered more than anything else. Tim and Mus still think I should have given a talk, and now I think so too, because at least I have data, but doing a poster was fun too. You can answer the random question and explain stuff to just a small group of people and then ask questions back. I met some people who were trying to get whole mount to work on sea urchins and someone else who just bobbed their head up and down for a long long time and told that I had pretty pictures and a professor who was studying ciliated cells of the airway. Oh, and it turned out to be the professor Ian used to work for, but I didn't realize that until later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home